Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Malicious, /book #1 of the YA Morning Star Institute series...

So I've published my first Ya Novel, so what? Just kidding, I'm totally excited! Malicious took me 3, almost four-years to write, revise, edit some more, sell to a publisher, and oh yeah, revise again! But I'm here, I made it, and now you, the most awesome group of readers ever, can read it! (You are going to read it right?) Of course you are, I believe in you, just as you believed in me; that's the only reason I'm here now. Besides, who can resist reading about angels, demons, and cute, (although arrogant) Hellhounds-in-training? If you're not quite sure where to find your copy of Malicious, check out your favorite place to buy your E-books. It looks something like this...




That's all I know for now, so happy reading everyone!
  

6 comments:

  1. The book is wonderful! You did great! Can't wait to read the next book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris Ford...otherwise known as MOM! It's true, my mom's my biggest fan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Alissa........Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny. This blog site is definitely a work in progress, but I'm already anticipating so many great articles, and guest authors to come. Stay tuned, I'd love to have you around.

      Delete
  4. Nice to meet you, Alissa! MALICIOUS sounds right up my alley. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, so glad to hear! The Debut of Malicious has been such an amazing experience thus far, can't wait to see what's all in store for this series. I know I'm excited...I would love to have you on as a guest author sometime. If you think you might be interested, please leave me your email, and your schedule so I can contact you. Thanks. ~Alissa T. Hunter~

      Delete